AccountGo SaaS v4.7 Nulled – Accounting and Billing Tool PHP Script Free Download. AccountGo SaaS is an account management software that facilitates ease in revenue calculation by keeping a tab on all the accountancy matters of business. Based on Laravel, this accountancy software will make your business operations smooth and convenient. A graphical and tabular representation of various elements will help you make informed decisions for your firm. With a SaaS version, create plans using a Super Admin Login.
What to expect from AccountGo SaaS – Accounting and Billing Tool
- A visually attractive dashboard to understand business activities
- Restriction on staff permissions
- Curation of various roles for users by selecting permissions on different modules
- Availability in multiple languages makes it a tool accessible on global platforms.
- Settings to add currencies according to the requirement
- Double Entry: Chart of Accounts, Journal Entry, General Ledger, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
- Creation of constant for Taxes, Payment Method, and other parameters
- Management of banking by creating accounts, making transfers, and managing transactions
- Creation of Invoices and Bills and management of revenue and payment
- Creation of a detailed list of your products and service offerings
- Inventory Management in Invoice and Bill
- Customer/ Vendor Statement Report
- Twilio Integration
- Multiple taxes
- Ten attractive pdf templates and a color palette to customize your invoice & bills
- A user-friendly RTL experience for customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Any plans’ payments can be made using 10 payment gateways: Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate, and Paymentwall.
- Built with Laravel 8
Main Features of AccountGo SaaS
Salient Features of AccountGo SaaS – Accounting and Billing Tool.
Create plans and get payment – a unique SaaS Feature
- With a Super Admin Login, create the most feasible plans for your business model. Select appropriate pricing and duration for the developed plan. Get payment using various payment gateways. The plan would be disabled if not renewed after its expiry.
- Get an overview of total customers, vendors, invoices, and bills, along with numeric charts for Income VS Expenses, Latest Income, and Expense. Individual Graph representation of Cash Flow, Income categories, Expense categories, and Income – Expense Chart will give a visual status of various accounting details of the business.
Assign roles to each staff
- Our multi-user accounting tool allows you to assign roles to each staff member. By managing their permissions gain control over their access to specific parameters.
Manage your Products and Services
- Manage your product and services list by assigning SKU, tax, units, categories, sales price, purchase price, and descriptions. You can also edit this list according to changing times. With this, you would have a complete tab on your account matters, and you won’t have to go places to find product details.
Customers and Vendors Access
- Maintain a database of your customers by creating their unique email addresses. Customers can log in and view the status of their invoices and transaction details as and when required. You could maintain the records for their shipping and billing address, thereby facilitating ease in trade. Similarly, vendors could access their bills and transactions by assigning them their unique Email addresses.
Manage your Proposals
- Creating and sending proposals has never been easier. Create new proposals by selecting customers and adding products/ services to that list. You can edit existing submissions by adding or removing products. You can send these proposals and also check the status of these proposals. Create duplicates and convert these proposals to invoicing through a simple click. Just imagine the number of work hours you would save through this.
- While creating invoices, proposals, and bills, you can describe the item/particular comment in the description box and add the custom fields as required, along with the basic features.
- The Twilio Integration for receiving the text messages of the jobs performed is a convenient feature. You can get an instant text message of the activities on the registered mobile number even when your phone is not connected to the internet, which is one of the essential benefits of Twilio Integration.
- Create Account: Create new accounts with ease and flexibility by updating information like Account holder name, Bank name, Account number, opening balance, and contact number. Edit the essential information as and when required.
- Transfer Money: Maintain the records and quickly transfer an amount from one bank account to another through various modes. You could search for particular transfers through easy filtering.
- Manage Transactions: Easy management of transactions through a detailed list of transaction charts. Search and filter out the transactions by selecting individual accounts.
- Manage Invoices:
- Edit the existing invoices by adding new items/products.
- Download, print, or Resend the invoice with a simple click.
- Send payment reminders and add payments with ease.
- Customers can pay the invoice via Stripe and Paypal with a QR Scan.
- Revenue Management: Record the newly generated revenue by creating new income. Change the source of revenue and add references. Also, you could filter the revenue based on Account, customer, category, and payment methods.
- Manage Bills: Edit the existing bills by adding payments. Download, print, or Resend the Bill with a simple click. Check the status of payments and edit your payment summary.
- Payment Management: Record the newly generated expense by creating new charges. Change the categories and add references. Also, you could filter the revenue based on Account, customer, variety, and payment methods.
The Dynamic Setting for Decimal Places
- Updating the value on decimal places is easy to access from the System Setting.
Display of Amount in Bill/ Invoice PDF
- The user can update the vendors’ bills/ customers’ invoices with the appropriate display of Paid, Due, and Debit/ Credit Note Amounts while generating the PDF.
- A budget is a financial plan for a specified period to keep in check with the working capital. This feature here helps to maintain the capital flow. You can set monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly budgets according to your business plans and needs. The main categories are “Income” and “Expense,” where one can also edit /update /delete the sub-categories.
Inventory Management in Invoice and Bill
- Isn’t it effortless to check the inventory status of each item you use for your business activities? Sounds Fascinating!
- Here, through the inventory management feature, you can monitor the inventory of each item you have registered with you. After generating the Invoice/ Bill, the quantity will automatically be updated in “Product & Services” for scrutiny. Overall, it is painless to maintain the inventory level of the products.
Customer/ Vendor Statement Report
- With the help of this “Customer/ Vendor Statement Report” Module, you can review the filtered particulars of that customer/ vendor for a certain period. This statement report includes the start and end dates, order details, payment details, and transaction history with the customer/ vendor.
- Get a report on transactions with an easy filtering option. Download the required account statements in either PDF, CSV, or Excel format. You get duly prepared reports on individual Income, Expenses, Tax, Invoice, and bill summary. Filter them based on Account, category, and customers. Also, a graphical display of the Income VS Expense chart and a detailed calculation of Profit and Loss will help you make informed decisions. Filter the tax summary and Income VS Expense chart based on financial years.
New feature for export report data
- Various report data like transactions, summaries, and statements can be exported as Excel, PDF, and CSV files.
- Create goals for particular activities and assign them a time frame and amount. Its graphical presentation on the dashboard would help quickly achieve these tasks.
- Manage your asset list by editing and deleting assets from the list. You can create new assets by assigning them duration, descriptions, and amounts.
- Create the tab for constant by adding and creating tax rates, categories, Units, and Payment methods. This would facilitate ease in generating invoices and bills.
- Customize your site setting by adding the logo files and creating the text for the title. Create the custom settings for the company and Email address. With system settings, you could add currencies and determine their location.
Download AccountGo SaaS Accounting and Billing Tool
- Url: Demo Link
- Login as Super Admin : email@example.com / 1234
- Login as Company : firstname.lastname@example.org / 1234
- Login as User : email@example.com / 1234